Three interactive QRM4.0 learning network sessions | 17th of November 2022 – 14th of February 2023 – 9th of May 2023
The QRM4.0 project organizes a 3 dates learning network session, starting in November for Dutch and Belgian companies in the manufacturing industry. These learning network sessions bring together a group of companies to share experiences and learn from each other, multiple times in a year.
So, are you engaged in QRM4.0 and do you wish to:
- Get to know other QRM companies?
- Share best practices?
- Discuss typical problems companies face, and their solutions?
- Learn interactively about QRM?
Register here to get selected for our learning network.
The first learning network will take place on the 17th of November 2022 starting in the morning (8:30-12:00) and will finish with a lunch.
Nationaal Parklaan 1
The other following dates are:
- 14th February 2023 (place to be determined)
- 9th May 2023 (place to be determined)
Register now, you are welcome at these 3 learning network sessions in a row.